- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
AppleJack is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.2 or later|
AppleJack is also compatible with
Versions of AppleJack
|AppleJack : Troubleshooting Tool for Macs 1.6 22/07/10||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
"Install it when you DON'T have problems, and use it when you DO."
You can't install Applejack when the computer is having serious problems. You have to install it when the sun is shining (i.e. the computer is working properly).!Otherwise, you have to use single-user mode and run the fsck routine. But much easier to use Applejack instead, so install it while you can.
- Small, free, effective.
- Nees to reassure would-be installers more clearly which OS versions it'll work with
- 23 Sep 2014
Despite the amount of time they've been around, Usenet newsgroups remain relatively unknown to the... See more
If there's one thing that surely defeats the object of being a laptop it's overheating that prevents... See more
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for AppleJack
- system preferences repair mac os x 10.6.8
- repair startup disk mac os 10.4.11
- corrupt cd
- repair mac os 10.6.8 disk
- mac os x 10.4.11 disk repair download
- applejack 1.6
- applejack mac os x 10.8.2
- applejack mac os 10.8
- applejack mac os x 10.6.8
- mac os x 10.9 repair disk
- applejack 10.4.3